We help businesses maximise the use of their premises by creating efficient and stimulating workplaces for their teams. Companies are seeing the benefits of including spatial and interior design in their business and marketing strategies to raise their profile in a competitive marketplace. Stimulating work environments make for happier staff and increased productivity.
We listen to your ideas, then develop a unique design direction that suits your corporate, staff and customer's needs all while keeping budget parameters in focus.
REDUCE YOUR OVERHEADS
- Maximise the use of the floor space & storage
- Install energy efficient building services
- Build in flexibility to accommodate change
INCREASE YOUR SALES
- Improve your Corporate Image & Brand
- Look better than your competitors
- Display your product more effectively
GROW YOUR TEAM
- Create a stimulating work environment
- Increase staff productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Reduce training costs
IMPROVE YOUR OFFICE SYSTEMS
- Provide for new technology
- Provide flexible IT solutions
- Centralise information
Looking for premises and unsure how much space you will need to lease?
We listen to your requirements and assess your company's operation and prepare an in depth Spatial Feasibility Assessment. Knowing how much space to lease and which floor print works best for your teams, will give your organisation the negotiating edge.
To request a Free Design Consultation or Spatial Feasibility Study
SPATIAL CONCEPT LAYOUT
Looking for office or retails space? Found a building that might work for you?
We can provide office Concept Layout Plans showing how to make the space work best for your teams. A sketch plan is just the tool visualise the office layout and estimate costs before signing a lease or purchase agreement.
To request a Free Design Consultation or a Spatial Concept Plan
“We didn't have a clue what we could do with the space. Once the area was demolished we had a blank canvass. We couldn't see the big picture and what the space could be like. Malcolm & Sumner's advice was very beneficial."
- Wade Hansen - Partner, Smith & Partners Solicitors
“We had a builder but didn't know where to start. The existing premises didn't fully suit our needs. We lacked the expertise in office design, layout and work flow. We needed someone who understood our electrical and data requirements and was able to provide drawings and documentation for consent."
- Graeme Thompson - Managing Director, Thompson & Walker Limited