Using office design to attract staff and improve business productivity
An effectively designed workplace attracts and helps you hold on to your best employees by keeping them happy, interested and productive.
A well-designed workplace makes you more competitive in many ways:
- Employee satisfaction
- Enable smooth and productive workflows
- Enhance communication
- Encourage collaboration between the teams
- Emphasise your corporate culture and brand
Our practical & functional design solutions assist in creating a healthy work environment for your staff, which in turn makes them more productive and responsive. Providing the necessary workstations, office tools and storage all help to create your corporate culture in the workplace.
Design Tips to Consider
- Don't forget to involve staff in the office design decisions. They can
make very useful suggestions as to what does & what doesn't work
in your existing location.
- We often put a lot of pressure on our staff to perform. It has been
proven that a pleasant working environment can be just as important
to staff as their salary package or other benefits.
- Use your premises as a business tool rather than an overhead. Space
that is well organised and reflect the professionalism of the company will
help establish your image in the market place and attract staff.
To learn more about how your office design can improve your company image, download our Free White Papers.
To request OPEN PLAN VERSUS CLOSED OFFICE SPACE
Advantages and Disadvantages…
To request a Free Consultation or a Spatial Feasibility Study
“The offices have lifted staff morale. There is better work flow in the open areas and communication has improved. We've pulled the whole team back together including better access to managers. Everyone in the office now gets a view and natural light."
- John Bishop , Home & Leisure
"Our staff really enjoyed the change. The process excited them and it was good to have their input early on."
- Wade Hanson, Smith & Partners Solicitors